Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Bye Bye George


So for today's saga....
No really last week was hard and this week was peachy in comparison, however today did prove trying. Last week one of our hardships was that my husband truly got in an "accident" with our little Geo Metro. If you know us very well you know that "George" was more a pet than a car, so it was a little hard to take. So here we are this week adjusting to being a one car family and mourning the loss of George, when today our new van gets hit! If you are thinking you would like details, well so would I! It was a hit and run, I am guessing in the parking lot of Wal-mart(maybe there is a lesson there about to much Wal-mart) and I only noticed the damage once I was home and unloading. Needless to say I have made the claim and we are awaiting further word. I think maybe I am supposed to be learning something about staying at home more, but I am SLOW learner;0

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Robyn, I think I heard 'Taps' playing quietly in the background while reading that post. Sorry about the loss of George, but take consolation in the fact that no one was hurt and everybody's safe. Take care, and stay positive. Love ya lots.

Lisa said...

Poor, poor George. He lived a good life. He was well taken care of and did a noble duty during all of his working years. We will all miss him and are sorry for your loss. Love Ya, MOM PS: Tell Steve we don't harbor any ill will.

Post a Comment