- Graham Cracker Brownies. The beauty of these little guys is that you can whip them up in no time and I normally have all the ingredients on hand:)
- Easy Double Chocolate Chip Brownies These are SO yummy and easy that I hardly ever use a mix anymore!
- Peanut Butter Snack Cake. This cake is EASY, so yummy, and soft yet it doesn't even have any frosting.
- Vanilla Chip Cake This is a bundt cake that is a nice change of pace because it is like a vanilla pound cake with just a sprinkle of chocolate chips throughout.
- German Chocolate Brownies. ENOUGH said! I am sure if you have ever had these there is no doubt they should be on everyone's list of favorite desserts:)
- Chocolate Chip Pie I made this pie for Steve one night on a whim and Boy did he LOVE it! It is like the best parts of pecan pie but with the taste of a chocolate chip cookie.
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake. This is my go to cake if I have to take something to a potluck or meeting and don't want to spend much time in the kitchen. It is dense and moist and the ingredients are brainless!
2017 Goals Update
4 days ago