Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A few of my faves...Movie Version

So in an effort to at least blog once a month I am presenting you with a short list of my ALL time favorite movies. I will put them in order of my favorite to my MOST favorite.

A Few Good Men. This has been one of my go to movies for years! Also one of the only movies I can stand with Tom Cruise in it:/       
     

 Sweet Home Alabama. This is such a sweet, feel good movie. I actually had to shop the pawn stores to find it on DVD after I realized I kept watching it every time it was on TV!



50 First Dates. This is one of the very few movies that isn't totally raunchy AND yet it still has Adam Sandler in it. I love that it is sweet but funny. One of the first movies Steve and I went to see once we got married.


The Three Musketeers. This has been one of my faves since I was a teenager. LOVE this movie!


The Princess Bride. This is my ALL time favorite. My feel good movie. I actually just sat down with Steve and the kids and introduced my kids to it:) SO many good lines in this movie!


Ok that is my short but sweet post. Feel free to leave a comment letting me know what your all time fave is:)

4 comments:

Clare said...

I have never seen the Three Musketeers- but I have seen everything else. I honestly can't remember ever purchasing a movie for myself, with the exception of "Princess Bride" and "It's a Wonderful Life". I am so not a movie person! But thanks for sharing.:)

Robyn said...

OMG! Never seen 3 Musketeers (Disney 93 version ONLY)! That is a crime! You must go rent it and watch. Totally classic:)

Lisa said...

Not being a movie person, I must say that I didn't know much about any of the movies except your ALL Time Favorite.
One of my favorites is The Sound of Music and another one is The Incredibles!

Rachel said...

I love The Incredibles (or, as Autumn used to say, 'The Crimbles'). I've never seen 3 Musketeers OR 50 First Dates. Hmmmmmm. I also love "You've Got Mail." Good list - let's make popcorn and have a movie-marathon :)

Post a Comment