Oh my baby! You are just getting to big to fast! I can't believe how much you have changed from the little floppy thing I brought home.
Your 4th full month of life brought very few "milestones", but there was still lots of fun stuff!
For starters this months photo shoot was the most challenging so far! You wouldn't stay still! You kept falling over, wouldn't keep your hands out of your mouth, and tried to tear your month sticker off your onesie:/ I am surprised I got any decent shots!
Gone are the days of your sweet little baby whimper, you now let us know loud and clear when you aren't happy:( You have perfected the pouty lip too, and it is our warning sign that louder things are coming!
You found a new favorite this month...Your wubanub! We call it your "lovey", and you are very happy to hold it, chew it, and just generally love it:) The spoon in the second pic was Mommy's desperate attempt to entertain you for a minute so she could eat:/
Your siblings are still your favorite thing. You burst into the biggest smile when ever you see either of them, and it makes mommy's heart sing:) They think you are just as great!
Warning! Photo Dump of Random Cuteness:
Love this "Big Girl" Outfit:
This is your "TV" face! You still love Baby Einstein:)
This is Daddy's favorite outfit currently.
Big Ole Button Hat!
Seem SO big to me in this pic for some reason...
I don't know how I could love you more!
Here are the "Stats":
- You weighed in at 12lbs 12oz at your 4 month check up, 24 inches long, exactly in the 50 percentile
- Still managing to fit in a size 1 Pampers!
- Wearing some size 3-6 month clothes, but also still fit in alot of your 0-3 month stuff.
- You are getting used to Tummy Time, but still prefer the Bumbo or to be held.
- If we need to entertain you we stick you in the "Jumparoo" which you seem to really like! No pics of you in it though:(
- Still like to nurse ALOT, but seem to be making somewhat of a schedule and you always go to bed for us really well!
You're getting to be so much more fun to interact with! Can't wait to see what you accomplish by next month:)