Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Eve 2011

This year for New Years Eve I put together some "Goody Bags" to help my kiddos celebrate. I realize it is to late in the game this year to do any one else any good, however you could always put it in your file for next year;) I started with plain colored bags and added a printable clock detail to the fronts.

 I stuffed all kinds of goodies in side the bags!


There were the "Wearable Goodies" ( Tiara/Hat, 2012 Goofy Glasses and New Years Necklace)

And then the "Noisy Goodies" (A Spinning Noise Wheel, Hand Clapper, and Horn)





Then the "Messy Makers" (Silly String, Party Poppers, and Confetti! No your eyes do NOT deceive you, I caved and did confetti the close cousin to the accursed glitter!)

I also added a cute little Bottle of Sparkling Cider.
I did NOT put in the goblet,it is for size refrence only;)
Finally I added in a pop up tape dispenser and refills. WHAT!?! You don't add these to your New Years list? Well you might if your kids went through 3 rolls of tape before Christmas and you happen to find matching dispensers for 65cents on clearance that day;) My kids LoVeD them!

Also in the original photo I showed the kids bags with a cute colorful goal list. I really liked that list, however it said 2010 which bugged the SNOT out of me. So instead we filled out this adorable list found HERE. They turned out really cute, plus Steve and I filled out her Adult version:)
At that is New Years 2011 Folks! Wishing you all the best in 2012:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love it. What a fun idea for your kids. We celebrated with friends at church playing games and eating too much junk food. Your mom and I always remember the kids though with noise makers, poppers, glow sticks, etc. It's a ton of fun!

Post a Comment