Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fast Five- Closets

This Fast Five is because I am running out of "fun" things so you get practical stuff;P
I took pictures of 5 closets in my house, so you could get an idea how I organize stuff. If you have questions feel free to comment.

1) This our Main/kids bathroom. I couldn't get a good picture of the whole thing, due to the setup of that bathroom. SO you get a couple of different shot/angles. Do you like the dirty clothes in the basket:/




2) This is the Hall Closet. Suppose to be for coats but we don't need to many of those in NC. So I shoved it full of games, crafts, and educational toys. Oh and the Dyson, which looks naked cause I gave it a bath yesterday, and haven't put it back together yet!





3) This is my Bathroom. Nothing special, again I left the dirty clothes in the basket just for your viewing enjoyment;)






4) This is Gideyon's room. Probably my favorite closet. Simple & clean. Have had that shelf forever and used it in his closet all kinds of ways! He doesn't have any "nice" clothes to hang, and we hang all our jackets on peg racks in the family room. Hence the lack of clothing in his closet.



5) And now to finish off with our resident packrat:Gilly! I try my best but that gal has to many "special" things. Gideyon's fit all in the little basket on the top of his shelf. NOT Gilly, she pretty much takes up the entire top shelf of her closet:/




SO there ya have it,  a peek in my closets:) Promise to be more creative with my Fast Friday next week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love the plastic 'cabinets' in the kids' closets. How do you keep them from stuffing them with junk? Either way though, I guess even if they were stuffed with junk it would at least LOOK organized, right?

I definitely need to organize my linen closet. The kids' linen closet is decent, but I need to work on mine. Lots of loose things like extra razors, hand sanitizers, lotion etc. that is stacked, but still looks a little unkempt!

Post a Comment