So this one's for you Mom:
- I am sorry Mom that no matter how many times you asked I never cleaned my own toothpaste blobs out of the sink. Don't worry Gilly and Gidey daily remind me of this sin previously committed.
- I apologize Mother that I never allowed you to own or even know where your scissors or scotch tape was. I now also am the owner of MIA office supplies.
- Please forgive me for all the times I tattled on the most trivial of matters. I didn't realize that I was only making you feel like a full time referee. I now feel most days that I should where only black and white, with a whistle.
- Accept my sincerest apologies on the matter of clothing: Not caring what you liked, not ever keeping things neat in my drawers or closets, or even for that matter getting the dirty ones where they belonged! Gillyan alone more than pays me back for this one on a daily basis.
- Can you find it in your heart to forgive all the times I didn't give a care how a job got done because it didn't effect me? I now realize how much MORE work my carelessness made. Gideyon is the master of a speedy yet sloppy job so I comprehend this one fully.