This week is Pumpkins! So here is my 5 favorite pumpkin related items for the moment...
- Pumpkin Spice Bread from Pepperidge Farm. This bread is so yummy toasted with a little butter. I have had it for Breakfast every morning this week! Hence the half empty bag in the photo...
2. This is our new Bathroom Soap: Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath & Body. Gilly Bean LOVES it!
3. My ALL time fave! Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake IceCream! I was exuberant when they brought this back this fall:)
4. I made my two little "Punkins" pumpkin applique shirts for our trip to the pumpkin patch. Here is one of them:
5. And last I am sharing these fun Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows I found at good ole Wally World. I think these will be so fun in Hot Cocoa! However eating plain marshmallows...bluck:P
There it is: 5 of my favorite (or just fun) pumpkin things. What is one of yours?
P.S. I don't know how it didn't make the list!! But here it is as a bonus- PuMpKiN SpIcE Latte! My all time very fave fall drink:)