Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tasty Tuesday- Menu Plan/Back in the Groove

So we are almost settled in here in NC, and after eating out for basically three straight weeks we are ready for some home cooking! So I thought I would get back in the swing of a schedule with a menu plan. Payday is actually this week, and we are going out of town this weekend. So my menu is actually only 5 days this time since I will plan my bi-weekly shopping and menu once I am back in town. However before we head on our road trip I am going to attempt to turn out the following meals:

Lunches:
1)Buffalo Chicken Wraps, Chips & Gauc, Cherries
2) Pasta Salad & Grapes
3)Quesadillas, Salsa & Chips, Oranges
4)BLTS, Pretzels, Veggies & Dip
5) PBJ, Cheetos, Blueberries

Dinners:
1)Spaghetti with Sausage, Salad, & Garlic Toast
2)Grilled Teriyaki Burgers, Linda"s Crunchy Asian Salad,Grilled Pineapple
3)Chicken "Brats", Potato Salad, Corn on the Cob
4)Calzones, Dipping Sauce, Fruit
5)Cobb Salads, Watermelon, Crescent Rolls

So as you can see I'm not getting real adventurous in the cooking department this week! Not even really any "recipes" to most of this stuff, however if you see something you want the run down on let me know:)

Promise to get back in the routine with the blog thing, but moving was more work than I expected! Hope to post pics of the new house some time soon. Wanted to wait till the kids rooms were done being redecorated, and maybe even the living room overhaul, but the funding has run out before my good intentions! So I won't leave you hanging that long;)

2 comments:

Clare said...

I have been working on menu planning myself this evening. How do you make your calzones? Might have to try those. Also-I need a good quiche recipe. Any ideas?

Robyn said...

I use Pillsbury refrigerated breads (either pizza crust or French bread) and stuff them with ground sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, onions & mozzarella cheese. I put the pizza sauce on the side, so technically I think this is considered a "Stromboli" but I'm not thinking it's real authentic either way;)

I Love Aunt Dawn's Blender quiche! It is crust-less and a snap to make, plus it reheats well. I also have mom's original quiche recipe which is pretty decent also. Email and let me know if you want me to send you one of them.

Post a Comment